A New Era (October Newsletter)
October 1, 2012 | By Max |
Where In The World Am I?
When my name popped up in your inbox, you may have thought to yourself (and rightly so), “where in the hell IS Max these days?”… well, let me tell you that I have thought the same thing over the past year. After 3 moves in 12 months, I’m ready for a little bit of consistency. Lucky for all of us, I have landed right back here in Des Moines, Iowa, determined to team up with Dave Rezek and co. to take our music all over this great country. I’m getting settled in to a beautiful new apartment in Sherman Hill, and I’m ready to make some awesome music again.
I have LOTS more to tell all of you, but I thought I’d start off in October with a few teasers on some things that are coming right up. Believe me, we’re in for one great year…
- As 2012 is winding down, Dave Rezek and I are already planning the next year of music for subscribers. Next year will feature more ticket specials (FREE
tickets to ‘Home for the Holidays’ 2013!), more music (featuring a full quartet for ALL CDs), and the heart-warming feeling of TRULY supporting music
in YOUR community.
- If you’re a current subscriber and would like to renew your subscription, you can get a full 10% off IF you renew in October. If you get a friend or relative to
subscribe, too, you’ll get an ADDITIONAL 10% off (20% off total).
The 3rd Annual ‘Home for the Holidays’ concert is on the way!
- An official announcement is coming soon, but make sure to keep your first two weekends of December booked! We’ll be bringing some great holiday music your way, w/ lots of new twists to make this year’s concert the best yet, INCLUDING…
1. A New, Fantastic Band Is Coming
– Mr. Rezek and I are hard at work assembling some of the finest musicians around the state of Iowa for a consistent, exceptional group that will be bringing
you some of the best live jazz in the midwest.
- Also, you didn’t hear it from me, but watch out for the return of our Big Band (yes, the same swinging group that sold out Hoyt Sherman Place two summers
Our New Band Could Play YOUR Next Event!
- Have you got a wedding or private party coming up soon? A wine tasting? Maybe a garage sale that could use a little kick? Hire us to take your party to the next level! For a limited time, as I get things back up and running in the Des Moines area, I’m offering $150 to anyone that refers business our way. If you know someone putting on an event and recommend my services (and we get hired), YOU get $150. That’s a pretty sweet deal if you ask me.
In case you forgot, we DID release a new CD in July.
-This CD is a review of the Songbook Project from this year (covering 10 different American Songbook composers) and is a great sample of what you will get if you subscribe for 2013. You can get a sample atwww.maxjwellman.bandcamp.com … email me to order your copy today! email@example.com
Stay in Touch
- Follow me, like me, friend, whatever… the idea is that I’m on all of the social networks everywhere. Here are some links to my pages :
Twitter You Tube Facebook Pinterest www.maxwellmanmusic.com BandCamp